Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Ecosystem Modeling Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Ecosystem Modeling related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Ecosystem Modeling specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Ecosystem Modeling Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 632 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Ecosystem Modeling improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 632 standard requirements:
- To what extent do you expect your organizations digital business strategy including business models, designs and technology to impact your organizations EA discipline and deliverables over the next two years?
- Has the direction changed at all during the course of Business Ecosystem Modeling? If so, when did it change and why?
- What tools were used to narrow the list of possible causes?
- What data was collected (past, present, future/ongoing)?
- Who will manage the integration of tools?
- What is our competitive advantage?
- Are new benefits received and understood?
- What do we need to start doing?
- Why is SOA Governance Important?
- What to measure and why?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Ecosystem Modeling book in PDF containing 632 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Business Ecosystem Modeling self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Ecosystem Modeling Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Ecosystem Modeling areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Ecosystem Modeling Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Ecosystem Modeling projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Ecosystem Modeling Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Business Ecosystem Modeling project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Is quality monitored from the perspective of the customers needs and expectations?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do members articulate the goals beyond the team membership?
- Executing Process Group: How does a Business Ecosystem Modeling project life cycle differ from a product life cycle?
- Quality Management Plan: Is staff trained on the software technologies that are being used on the Business Ecosystem Modeling project?
- Activity Attributes: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Business Ecosystem Modeling project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Project Charter: Customer Benefits: What customer requirements does this Business Ecosystem Modeling project address?
- Procurement Audit: Is the relationship between in-house and external work considered in the strategy?
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Is work progressing on schedule and per contract requirements?
- Source Selection Criteria: Team Leads: What is your process for assigning ratings?
Step-by-step and complete Business Ecosystem Modeling Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Ecosystem Modeling project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Ecosystem Modeling project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Ecosystem Modeling project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Ecosystem Modeling project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Ecosystem Modeling project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Ecosystem Modeling project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Ecosystem Modeling project with this in-depth Business Ecosystem Modeling Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Ecosystem Modeling projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Ecosystem Modeling and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Ecosystem Modeling investments work better.
This Business Ecosystem Modeling All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.