Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CAD-Centric PDM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CAD-Centric PDM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CAD-Centric PDM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CAD-Centric PDM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 670 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CAD-Centric PDM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 670 standard requirements:
- What will drive CAD-Centric PDM change?
- Are there any disadvantages to implementing CAD-Centric PDM? There might be some that are less obvious?
- When information truly is ubiquitous, when reach and connectivity are completely global, when computing resources are infinite, and when a whole new set of impossibilities are not only possible, but happening, what will that do to our business?
- If our company went out of business tomorrow, would anyone who doesn’t get a paycheck here care?
- How does the solution remove the key sources of issues discovered in the analyze phase?
- What are our needs in relation to CAD-Centric PDM skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
- What baselines are required to be defined and managed?
- What evidence is there and what is measured?
- What vendors make products that address the CAD-Centric PDM needs?
- Have the concerns of stakeholders to help identify and define potential barriers been obtained and analyzed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CAD-Centric PDM book in PDF containing 670 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your CAD-Centric PDM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CAD-Centric PDM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CAD-Centric PDM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CAD-Centric PDM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CAD-Centric PDM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CAD-Centric PDM Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 CAD-Centric PDM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How well does the product or service the CAD-Centric PDM project produced meet your needs?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Those responsible for overhead performance control of related costs?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there any form of automated support for Issues Management?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What is the stakeholders power and status in relation to the CAD-Centric PDM project?
- Team Directory: Have you decided when to celebrate the CAD-Centric PDM projects completion date?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that the support for its staff is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Risk Audit: Are end-users enthusiastically committed to the CAD-Centric PDM project and the system/product to be built?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members articulate the teams work approach?
- Activity List: The WBS is developed as part of a Joint Planning session. But how do you know that youve done this right?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Does the CAD-Centric PDM project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
Step-by-step and complete CAD-Centric PDM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CAD-Centric PDM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CAD-Centric PDM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CAD-Centric PDM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CAD-Centric PDM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CAD-Centric PDM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CAD-Centric PDM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CAD-Centric PDM project with this in-depth CAD-Centric PDM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CAD-Centric PDM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CAD-Centric PDM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CAD-Centric PDM investments work better.
This CAD-Centric PDM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.