Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Energy-Sharing Platform Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Energy-Sharing Platform related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Energy-Sharing Platform specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Energy-Sharing Platform Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 935 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Energy-Sharing Platform improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 935 standard requirements:
- If substitutes have been appointed, have they been briefed on the Energy-Sharing Platform goals and received regular communications as to the progress to date?
- What will be the consequences to the stakeholder (financial, reputation etc) if Energy-Sharing Platform does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
- Which models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- How are you going to measure success?
- How will input, process, and output variables be checked to detect for sub-optimal conditions?
- How do we measure improved Energy-Sharing Platform service perception, and satisfaction?
- Is the team equipped with available and reliable resources?
- Are new and improved process (‘should be’) maps developed?
- Are you failing differently each time?
- How do you assess your Energy-Sharing Platform workforce capability and capacity needs, including skills, competencies, and staffing levels?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Energy-Sharing Platform book in PDF containing 935 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Energy-Sharing Platform self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Energy-Sharing Platform Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Energy-Sharing Platform areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Energy-Sharing Platform Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Energy-Sharing Platform projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Energy-Sharing Platform Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Energy-Sharing Platform project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Product – what are you trying to accomplish and how will you know when you are finished?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are updated Energy-Sharing Platform project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Energy-Sharing Platform project stage?
- Procurement Audit: Is there ineffective internal communication in the procurement function/unit?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Do the stakeholders goals and expectations support or conflict with the Energy-Sharing Platform project goals?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there ways to reduce the time it takes to get something approved?
- Risk Register: Schedule Impact/Severity Estimated Range (workdays) Assume the event happens, what is the potential impact?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Do you know what our customers expectations are regarding this process?
- Team Operating Agreement: Reimbursements: How will the team members be reimbursed for expenses and time commitments?
- Project Schedule: Why do you think schedule issues often cause the most conflicts on Energy-Sharing Platform projects?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What new technologies are being explored in the same area?
Step-by-step and complete Energy-Sharing Platform Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Energy-Sharing Platform project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Energy-Sharing Platform project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Energy-Sharing Platform project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Energy-Sharing Platform project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Energy-Sharing Platform project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Energy-Sharing Platform project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Energy-Sharing Platform project with this in-depth Energy-Sharing Platform Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Energy-Sharing Platform projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Energy-Sharing Platform and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Energy-Sharing Platform investments work better.
This Energy-Sharing Platform All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.