What is involved in Software Quality Assurance
Find out what the related areas are that Software Quality Assurance connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Software Quality Assurance thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Software Quality Assurance journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Software Quality Assurance leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Software Quality Assurance related domains to cover and 210 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Software Quality Assurance, IEEE 802.1X, Software testing, IEEE 802.11ai, IEEE 802.15.4, Computer programming, Structured analysis, IEEE 1541-2002, Open Firmware, Software development, IEEE 802.11s, Software project management, Entity–relationship model, Software quality management, Inter-Access Point Protocol, IEEE 754-1985, Information model, Bertrand Meyer, Wireless Gigabit Alliance, Aspect-oriented software development, IEEE 802.1AE, Waterfall model, Advanced Library Format, IEEE 1901, Software quality, Niklaus Wirth, Executable UML, IEEE 802.2, IEEE 802.15.4a, IEEE 802, IEEE 802.11a-1999, Code review, Software verification and validation, Data modeling, ISO 9000, IEEE 802.1, IEEE P1363, Peri Tarr, IEEE 802.11r-2008, Software design description, Unified Process, Software archaeology, Systems development life cycle, IEEE 802.11c, Programming paradigm, Edsger W. Dijkstra, IEEE 1905, IEEE 802.11e-2005, IEEE 1613, IEEE Standards Association, Precision Time Protocol, IEEE 802.1ag, Token ring, Ivar Jacobson, IEEE 802.11, IEEE 1219, Token bus network, Stream Reservation Protocol, Watts Humphrey, IEEE 802.11y-2008, Enterprise architecture, IEEE 802.9, IEEE 802.11g-2003, IEEE 1355, Unified Power Format, IEEE 802.20, Software assurance, Software design, IEEE 802.11b-1999, Resilient Packet Ring, Computer science:
Software Quality Assurance Critical Criteria:
Merge Software Quality Assurance failures and finalize specific methods for Software Quality Assurance acceptance.
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– Are software Quality Assurance tests a part of the general hardware acceptance test on the customers machine before it leaves the factory?
– Do software Quality Assurance test programs undergo the same production cycle and method (except q/a) as the software they test?
– Is software Quality Assurance done by an independently reporting agency representing the interests of the eventual user?
– Is at least one person engaged in software Quality Assurance for every ten engaged in its fabrication?
– What are the best practices for software quality assurance when using agile development methodologies?
– Is Software Quality Assurance dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Is Supporting Software Quality Assurance documentation required?
– Is a Software Quality Assurance Team Work effort in place?
IEEE 802.1X Critical Criteria:
Study IEEE 802.1X governance and research ways can we become the IEEE 802.1X company that would put us out of business.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Software Quality Assurance does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Will Software Quality Assurance deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Software testing Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Software testing management and create Software testing explanations for all managers.
– Can we add value to the current Software Quality Assurance decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Software Quality Assurance is underway?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Software Quality Assurance products are done in a way that ensures safety?
IEEE 802.11ai Critical Criteria:
Check IEEE 802.11ai adoptions and maintain IEEE 802.11ai for success.
– Have you identified your Software Quality Assurance key performance indicators?
– Who will provide the final approval of Software Quality Assurance deliverables?
– What are internal and external Software Quality Assurance relations?
IEEE 802.15.4 Critical Criteria:
Probe IEEE 802.15.4 adoptions and catalog IEEE 802.15.4 activities.
– Do the Software Quality Assurance decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– What business benefits will Software Quality Assurance goals deliver if achieved?
Computer programming Critical Criteria:
Focus on Computer programming projects and do something to it.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Software Quality Assurance product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Software Quality Assurance workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– In a project to restructure Software Quality Assurance outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Structured analysis Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Structured analysis results and oversee implementation of Structured analysis.
– How do we Improve Software Quality Assurance service perception, and satisfaction?
– How do we maintain Software Quality Assurances Integrity?
– How much does Software Quality Assurance help?
IEEE 1541-2002 Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct IEEE 1541-2002 management and devote time assessing IEEE 1541-2002 and its risk.
– Think about the people you identified for your Software Quality Assurance project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Software Quality Assurance activities?
– What vendors make products that address the Software Quality Assurance needs?
Open Firmware Critical Criteria:
Judge Open Firmware decisions and triple focus on important concepts of Open Firmware relationship management.
– Does Software Quality Assurance include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– When a Software Quality Assurance manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– How can we improve Software Quality Assurance?
Software development Critical Criteria:
Confer over Software development decisions and find out what it really means.
– Many teams will find that informal modeling sessions around whiteboards will be sufficient, although sometimes more formal modeling sessions, such as Joint Application Design (JAD) strategies or stakeholder interviews will work best. How will nonfunctional requirements pertaining to availability, security, performance, and many other factors be addressed?
– With this new, full-stack approach to software delivery comes new opportunity for delay. DevOps was developed as a reaction to the long lead times required for infrastructure provisioning and integration with bureaucracy-laden ITIL processes. But what are these new sources of delay in the software development lifecycle?
– Can working in an agile mode assist a corporate venture in achieving good results early, in starting business, and in bringing income for the parent company?
– Is it important to have a very detailed specification and design before moving to implementation?
– Do you think you could provide every last detail the developers need to know right off the bat?
– Why should a client choose a project team which offers agile software development?
– How Do Practitioners Integrate Usability Engineering in Software Development?
– What scaling factors should we consider when tailoring our approach?
– What technologies are available to support system development?
– How do you scale Agile to large (500-5000 person) teams?
– From Waterfall to Agile How does a QA Team Transition?
– How do Web Operators communicate with Developers?
– Is Internet-speed software development different?
– Will the team be populated by stakeholders?
– What type of Experience is valuable?
– Any impediments/stumbling blocks?
– What is our Agile methodology?
– What Is Extreme Programming?
– How much modeling to do?
– What makes agile better?
IEEE 802.11s Critical Criteria:
Gauge IEEE 802.11s quality and observe effective IEEE 802.11s.
– Is maximizing Software Quality Assurance protection the same as minimizing Software Quality Assurance loss?
– What is the source of the strategies for Software Quality Assurance strengthening and reform?
Software project management Critical Criteria:
Depict Software project management strategies and balance specific methods for improving Software project management results.
– Do Software Quality Assurance rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Software Quality Assurance Management?
Entity–relationship model Critical Criteria:
Test Entity–relationship model planning and spearhead techniques for implementing Entity–relationship model.
– How would one define Software Quality Assurance leadership?
Software quality management Critical Criteria:
Study Software quality management leadership and maintain Software quality management for success.
– Consider your own Software Quality Assurance project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Do we monitor the Software Quality Assurance decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Inter-Access Point Protocol Critical Criteria:
Align Inter-Access Point Protocol adoptions and sort Inter-Access Point Protocol activities.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Software Quality Assurance study?
– How can the value of Software Quality Assurance be defined?
IEEE 754-1985 Critical Criteria:
Read up on IEEE 754-1985 governance and slay a dragon.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Software Quality Assurance requirements in detail?
– How do we Identify specific Software Quality Assurance investment and emerging trends?
– Does our organization need more Software Quality Assurance education?
Information model Critical Criteria:
Categorize Information model decisions and revise understanding of Information model architectures.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Software Quality Assurance processes?
– Has the semantic relationship between information elements been identified based on the information models and classification schemes?
– Does Software Quality Assurance analysis show the relationships among important Software Quality Assurance factors?
– What are the long-term Software Quality Assurance goals?
Bertrand Meyer Critical Criteria:
Derive from Bertrand Meyer projects and track iterative Bertrand Meyer results.
– How do we measure improved Software Quality Assurance service perception, and satisfaction?
Wireless Gigabit Alliance Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Wireless Gigabit Alliance results and prioritize challenges of Wireless Gigabit Alliance.
– How can you negotiate Software Quality Assurance successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– To what extent does management recognize Software Quality Assurance as a tool to increase the results?
Aspect-oriented software development Critical Criteria:
Merge Aspect-oriented software development governance and separate what are the business goals Aspect-oriented software development is aiming to achieve.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Software Quality Assurance processes of our organization?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Software Quality Assurance?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Software Quality Assurance been identified and analyzed?
IEEE 802.1AE Critical Criteria:
Consolidate IEEE 802.1AE governance and document what potential IEEE 802.1AE megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Software Quality Assurance project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Software Quality Assurance project lifecycle?
– What is our formula for success in Software Quality Assurance ?
Waterfall model Critical Criteria:
Focus on Waterfall model decisions and slay a dragon.
– Does Software Quality Assurance create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Software Quality Assurance forward?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Software Quality Assurance processes?
Advanced Library Format Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Advanced Library Format adoptions and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Advanced Library Format services.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Software Quality Assurance strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Software Quality Assurance delivery for example is new software needed?
– What will drive Software Quality Assurance change?
IEEE 1901 Critical Criteria:
Dissect IEEE 1901 visions and probe IEEE 1901 strategic alliances.
– Are there Software Quality Assurance Models?
Software quality Critical Criteria:
Add value to Software quality tactics and find the essential reading for Software quality researchers.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Software Quality Assurance into the services that we provide?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Software Quality Assurance goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Software Quality Assurance agendas for the next 3 years?
– The need for high-quality software is glaring. But what constitutes software quality?
Niklaus Wirth Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Niklaus Wirth quality and differentiate in coordinating Niklaus Wirth.
– What is Effective Software Quality Assurance?
Executable UML Critical Criteria:
Align Executable UML strategies and assess and formulate effective operational and Executable UML strategies.
– What are the key elements of your Software Quality Assurance performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Is Software Quality Assurance Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– How do we go about Securing Software Quality Assurance?
IEEE 802.2 Critical Criteria:
Meet over IEEE 802.2 engagements and pioneer acquisition of IEEE 802.2 systems.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Software Quality Assurance leaders?
– Are accountability and ownership for Software Quality Assurance clearly defined?
– Who sets the Software Quality Assurance standards?
IEEE 802.15.4a Critical Criteria:
Map IEEE 802.15.4a quality and point out IEEE 802.15.4a tensions in leadership.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Software Quality Assurance project manager?
IEEE 802 Critical Criteria:
Sort IEEE 802 planning and describe which business rules are needed as IEEE 802 interface.
IEEE 802.11a-1999 Critical Criteria:
Incorporate IEEE 802.11a-1999 adoptions and correct better engagement with IEEE 802.11a-1999 results.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Software Quality Assurance project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Software Quality Assurance processes?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Software Quality Assurance strengthening and reform actually originate?
Code review Critical Criteria:
Start Code review decisions and report on the economics of relationships managing Code review and constraints.
– Is there a Software Quality Assurance Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Software Quality Assurance moving forward?
– What are the usability implications of Software Quality Assurance actions?
Software verification and validation Critical Criteria:
Review Software verification and validation tactics and correct better engagement with Software verification and validation results.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Software Quality Assurance? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Software Quality Assurance that make it risky?
Data modeling Critical Criteria:
Steer Data modeling management and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Data modeling projects.
– Does Software Quality Assurance appropriately measure and monitor risk?
ISO 9000 Critical Criteria:
Model after ISO 9000 leadership and secure ISO 9000 creativity.
– What process management and improvement tools are we using PDSA/PDCA, ISO 9000, Lean, Balanced Scorecard, Six Sigma, something else?
– What are our needs in relation to Software Quality Assurance skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Do not ISO 9000 and CMM certifications loose their meaning when applied to the software industry?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Software Quality Assurance move?
IEEE 802.1 Critical Criteria:
Deliberate IEEE 802.1 visions and frame using storytelling to create more compelling IEEE 802.1 projects.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Software Quality Assurance objectives?
– How important is Software Quality Assurance to the user organizations mission?
IEEE P1363 Critical Criteria:
Review IEEE P1363 strategies and drive action.
– In what ways are Software Quality Assurance vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Peri Tarr Critical Criteria:
Own Peri Tarr engagements and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Peri Tarr is getting what it needs.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Software Quality Assurance opportunities costing us money?
– How to deal with Software Quality Assurance Changes?
IEEE 802.11r-2008 Critical Criteria:
Recall IEEE 802.11r-2008 failures and report on developing an effective IEEE 802.11r-2008 strategy.
Software design description Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Software design description management and plan concise Software design description education.
– Is there any existing Software Quality Assurance governance structure?
– Why should we adopt a Software Quality Assurance framework?
Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Jump start Unified Process issues and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Unified Process results.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Software Quality Assurance is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Why is Software Quality Assurance important for you now?
Software archaeology Critical Criteria:
Rank Software archaeology outcomes and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Have all basic functions of Software Quality Assurance been defined?
Systems development life cycle Critical Criteria:
Value Systems development life cycle outcomes and acquire concise Systems development life cycle education.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Software Quality Assurance services/products?
– Why is the systems development life cycle considered an iterative process?
– What are the five steps in the systems development life cycle (sdlc)?
– What are the short and long-term Software Quality Assurance goals?
IEEE 802.11c Critical Criteria:
Nurse IEEE 802.11c risks and spearhead techniques for implementing IEEE 802.11c.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Software Quality Assurance strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
Programming paradigm Critical Criteria:
Shape Programming paradigm adoptions and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Programming paradigm projects.
– Think about the functions involved in your Software Quality Assurance project. what processes flow from these functions?
– What is the purpose of Software Quality Assurance in relation to the mission?
Edsger W. Dijkstra Critical Criteria:
Discourse Edsger W. Dijkstra governance and define what do we need to start doing with Edsger W. Dijkstra.
– Does the Software Quality Assurance task fit the clients priorities?
IEEE 1905 Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about IEEE 1905 tactics and mentor IEEE 1905 customer orientation.
IEEE 802.11e-2005 Critical Criteria:
Participate in IEEE 802.11e-2005 visions and gather IEEE 802.11e-2005 models .
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Software Quality Assurance process?
– How to Secure Software Quality Assurance?
IEEE 1613 Critical Criteria:
Mine IEEE 1613 strategies and look at the big picture.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Software Quality Assurance?
IEEE Standards Association Critical Criteria:
Derive from IEEE Standards Association goals and display thorough understanding of the IEEE Standards Association process.
– How do we manage Software Quality Assurance Knowledge Management (KM)?
– How can you measure Software Quality Assurance in a systematic way?
Precision Time Protocol Critical Criteria:
Systematize Precision Time Protocol governance and plan concise Precision Time Protocol education.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Software Quality Assurance process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Software Quality Assurance process available?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Software Quality Assurance?
– Does Software Quality Assurance analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
IEEE 802.1ag Critical Criteria:
Analyze IEEE 802.1ag engagements and oversee implementation of IEEE 802.1ag.
– How do we know that any Software Quality Assurance analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Token ring Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Token ring tactics and spearhead techniques for implementing Token ring.
Ivar Jacobson Critical Criteria:
Read up on Ivar Jacobson leadership and oversee Ivar Jacobson requirements.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Software Quality Assurance information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
IEEE 802.11 Critical Criteria:
Generalize IEEE 802.11 visions and innovate what needs to be done with IEEE 802.11.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Software Quality Assurance project?
IEEE 1219 Critical Criteria:
Examine IEEE 1219 projects and describe the risks of IEEE 1219 sustainability.
– What are all of our Software Quality Assurance domains and what do they do?
– What are specific Software Quality Assurance Rules to follow?
Token bus network Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Token bus network results and optimize Token bus network leadership as a key to advancement.
Stream Reservation Protocol Critical Criteria:
Grasp Stream Reservation Protocol quality and give examples utilizing a core of simple Stream Reservation Protocol skills.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Software Quality Assurance process?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Software Quality Assurance leader?
Watts Humphrey Critical Criteria:
Chart Watts Humphrey goals and question.
IEEE 802.11y-2008 Critical Criteria:
Incorporate IEEE 802.11y-2008 management and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Do we all define Software Quality Assurance in the same way?
Enterprise architecture Critical Criteria:
Discourse Enterprise architecture adoptions and proactively manage Enterprise architecture risks.
– With the increasing adoption of cloud computing do you think enterprise architecture as a discipline will become more or less important to us and why?
– Do those selected for the Software Quality Assurance team have a good general understanding of what Software Quality Assurance is all about?
– Enterprise architecture planning. how does it align with to the to be architecture?
– How does the standard fit into the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA)?
– Are Enterprise JavaBeans still relevant for enterprise architectures?
– Are software assets aligned with the agency enterprise architecture?
– Are software assets aligned with the organizations enterprise architecture?
– Are the levels and focus right for TOGAF enterprise architecture?
– Is There a Role for Patterns in Enterprise Architecture?
– What is the value of mature Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Should we Consider Enterprise Architecture?
– What is an Enterprise Architecture?
– What Is Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Enterprise Architecture?
IEEE 802.9 Critical Criteria:
Have a session on IEEE 802.9 adoptions and probe using an integrated framework to make sure IEEE 802.9 is getting what it needs.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Software Quality Assurance. How do we gain traction?
IEEE 802.11g-2003 Critical Criteria:
Differentiate IEEE 802.11g-2003 governance and visualize why should people listen to you regarding IEEE 802.11g-2003.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Software Quality Assurance project?
– Why are Software Quality Assurance skills important?
IEEE 1355 Critical Criteria:
Systematize IEEE 1355 projects and forecast involvement of future IEEE 1355 projects in development.
Unified Power Format Critical Criteria:
Refer to Unified Power Format leadership and differentiate in coordinating Unified Power Format.
– Is the Software Quality Assurance organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
IEEE 802.20 Critical Criteria:
Apply IEEE 802.20 risks and probe the present value of growth of IEEE 802.20.
– Among the Software Quality Assurance product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Software Quality Assurance effort?
– Are assumptions made in Software Quality Assurance stated explicitly?
Software assurance Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Software assurance visions and innovate what needs to be done with Software assurance.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Software Quality Assurance process?
Software design Critical Criteria:
Study Software design adoptions and prioritize challenges of Software design.
IEEE 802.11b-1999 Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about IEEE 802.11b-1999 projects and get answers.
– How do we go about Comparing Software Quality Assurance approaches/solutions?
Resilient Packet Ring Critical Criteria:
Deduce Resilient Packet Ring governance and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Resilient Packet Ring projects.
Computer science Critical Criteria:
Detail Computer science decisions and create Computer science explanations for all managers.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Software Quality Assurance Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Software Quality Assurance External links:
Software Quality Assurance Engineers & Testers at My Next Move
15-1199.01 – Software Quality Assurance Engineers and …
IEEE 802.1X External links:
Enterprise Wi-Fi and IEEE 802.1X – FreeRADIUS
Windows 7 does not connect to an IEEE 802.1X …
Software testing External links:
PractiTest: Software Testing & QA Test Management Tools
Software Testing and Deployment | Olenick
Software Testing for Professionals | Visual Studio
IEEE 802.15.4 External links:
[PDF]Design and Implementation of IEEE 802.15.4 Mac …
Computer programming External links:
Coding for Kids | Computer Programming | AgentCubes online
Computer Programming, Robotics & Engineering – STEM For Kids
Computer programming | Computing | Khan Academy
Structured analysis External links:
What is Structured Analysis? – Definition from Techopedia
What is Structured Analysis? – Definition from Techopedia
[PDF]Structured Analysis Family Evaluation (SAFE) Home …
IEEE 1541-2002 External links:
IEEE 1541-2002 – Techstreet
IEEE 1541-2002 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Open Firmware External links:
How to Open FIRMWARE Files – File Extension FIRMWARE
Open Firmware Programming: Easy Commands – YouTube
SOLVED: How do I reset the open firmware password on …
Software development External links:
Custom Software Development Company | Chetu
What is SDLC? Understand the Software Development Life Cycle
Sparkol – Software Development Company
IEEE 802.11s External links:
IEEE 802.11s Multihop MAC: A Tutorial – IEEE Xplore …
What is IEEE 802.11s in easy language? – Quora
IEEE 802.11s: The WLAN Mesh Standard – IEEE Xplore …
Software quality management External links:
Scrutinizer – Your platform for software quality management
Inter-Access Point Protocol External links:
Inter-Access Point Protocol – Sensagent.com
dictionary.sensagent.com/Inter-Access Point Protocol/en-en
IAPP – Inter-Access Point Protocol | AcronymFinder
IEEE 754-1985 External links:
IEEE 754-1985 and Intel 8087
IEEE 754-1985 was an industry standard for representing floating-point numbers in computers, officially adopted in 1985 and superseded in 2008 by IEEE 754-2008. During its 23 years, it was the most widely used format for floating-point computation. It was implemented in software, in the form of floating-point libraries, and in hardware, in …
ANSI/IEEE 754-1985 – pdfstool.org
ANSI/IEEE 754-1985 – pdfstool.org
Information model External links:
[PDF]Bridge Information Model Standardization …
[PDF]General Information Model Numbering System for …
Common Building Information Model Files and Tools
Bertrand Meyer External links:
Bertrand Meyer – Google Scholar Citations
Bertrand Meyer | Facebook
Bertrand Meyer (@Bertrand_Meyer) | Twitter
Wireless Gigabit Alliance External links:
WiGig – Wireless Gigabit Alliance – YouTube
Wireless Gigabit Alliance Inc – GuideStar Profile
Aspect-oriented software development External links:
Aspect-oriented software development (AOSD) uses this approach to create a better modularity for functional and nonfunctional requirements, platform specifics, and more, allowing you to build more understandable systems that are easier to configure and extend to meet the evolving needs of stakeholders. In this highly anticipated new …
IEEE 802.1AE External links:
AES/GCM IEEE 802.1ae (MACSec) IP Core
IEEE 802.1ae MACSEC for 10 Gbit Ethernet – Xilinx
Patent US8397064 – Implementing IEEE 802.1AE and 802.1 …
Waterfall model External links:
How to make a realistic waterfall model – YouTube
SDLC – Waterfall Model – tutorialspoint.com
Waterfall Model Flashcards | Quizlet
Advanced Library Format External links:
ALF – Advanced Library Format | AcronymFinder
CiteSeerX — A standard for an Advanced Library Format (ALF)
IEEE 62265 – ADVANCED LIBRARY FORMAT (ALF) …
IEEE 1901 External links:
The Third Meeting | WGC of IEEE 1901.1
The IEEE Std 1901-2010 is a standard for high speed (up to 500 Mbit/s at the physical layer) communication devices via electric power lines, often called broadband over power lines (BPL). The standard uses transmission frequencies below 100 MHz.
KL5BPLC200WMP Single Chip IEEE 1901 compliant HD …
Software quality External links:
[PDF]Software Quality Assurance Plan – US Department of …
Pacific NW Software Quality Conference – PNSQC
Niklaus Wirth External links:
Niklaus Wirth on Teaching Computer Science – YouTube
Niklaus Wirth – ETH Zurich
Niklaus Wirth Quotes – BrainyQuote
Executable UML External links:
Executable UML (xUML)
University Bookstore at Texas State – Executable UML
[PDF]Executable UML: A Foundation for Model Driven …
IEEE 802.2 External links:
IEEE 802.2 – Logical Link Control
LLC – IEEE 802.2 Logical Link Control – Savvius
IEEE 802.2 LLC – Made IT: CKP
IEEE 802.15.4a External links:
IEEE 802.15.4a WPAN Task Group
[PDF]Chapter 17 An IEEE 802.15.4A Ultra-Wideband …
Distance Measurement Based on IEEE 802.15.4a – SixtySec
IEEE 802 External links:
Windows 7 does not connect to an IEEE 802.1X …
IEEE 802.11a-1999 External links:
IEEE 802.11a-1999 – Cisco Skills
IEEE 802.11a-1999 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge …
Code review External links:
Collaborator, a code review tool – SmartBear
Scam Broker Investigator • Quantum Code Review
Code Review Stack Exchange
Data modeling External links:
What is Data Modeling? Webopedia Definition
Data Modeling Foundations Flashcards | Quizlet
Data modeling (Book, 1995) [WorldCat.org]
ISO 9000 External links:
How to Become ISO 9000 Certified | Chron.com
Benefits of ISO 9000 – Perry Johnson Registrars, Inc.
Find How ISO 9000 and ISO 9001 differ from one another
IEEE 802.1 External links:
IEEE 802.1: 802.1Qbv – Enhancements for Scheduled Traffic
IEEE 802.1 Interim September 2017 – regonline.com
[PDF]January 2018 Interim Meeting Proposal IEEE 802.1 …
IEEE P1363 External links:
IEEE P1363 Research Contributions: Cryptographic …
Peri Tarr External links:
Peri Tarr, IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
Peri Tarr – ICSE 2018
Peri Tarr received her BS in Zoology from the University of Massachusetts Amherst in 1986, and her MS and PhD in Computer Science from the University of Massachusetts Amherst. Between her BS and MS/PhD, she worked full-time at the University of Massachusetts Physical Plant, attempting to introduce an automated system to help with the Plant’s operations. After receiving her PhD, she joined the IBM Thomas J. Watson Research Center as a Research Staff Member in 1996, where she worked on and led various projects relating to issues of software composition, morphogenic software, and aspect-oriented software development.
IEEE 802.11r-2008 External links:
IEEE 802.11r-2008 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge …
Software design description External links:
DI-IPSC-81435 A SOFTWARE DESIGN DESCRIPTION
[PDF]VODKA Software Design Description – Drexel University
[PDF]Software Design Description for the Advanced …
Unified Process External links:
When should we use Rational Unified Process? – Quora
Unified Process Life Cycle Flashcards | Quizlet
The Four Phases | Overview of the Unified Process | InformIT
Software archaeology External links:
Digging code: Software archaeology – TechRepublic
Rex Widmer -RWS- Software Archaeology Computer …
Software Archaeology | CSIAC
Systems development life cycle External links:
[PDF]Systems Development Life Cycle: Objectives and …
[PDF]Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) …
DOJ Systems Development Life Cycle Guidance Chapter 1
IEEE 802.11c External links:
IEEE 802.11c – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Programming paradigm External links:
Programming Paradigms – Loyola Marymount University
What programming paradigm does MATLAB follow? – …
Edsger W. Dijkstra External links:
Wins Second Edsger W. Dijkstra Prize | Brown University
Edsger W. Dijkstra (Author of A Discipline of Programming)
Edsger W. Dijkstra – Scientist | Facebook
IEEE 1905 External links:
WG Home Page IEEE 1905.1 TM – Approved PAR – Member Entities – White Paper – Meeting Information IEEE P1905.1a WG Policies and Procedures
GitHub – BroadbandForum/WT-382: IEEE 1905.1/1a stack
GitHub – BroadbandForum/WT-382: IEEE 1905.1/1a stack
IEEE 1905.1 Meetings
IEEE 802.11e-2005 External links:
ANSI/IEEE 802.11E-2005 Standard for Information …
How To Pronounce IEEE 802.11e-2005
IEEE 802.11e-2005 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge …
IEEE 1613 External links:
OPTI-6100 OMM312V IEEE 1613 – ADTRAN
IEEE 1613 Substation Testing – Compliance West USA
IEEE Standards Association External links:
IEEE Standards Association – Sign In
IEEE Standards Association – Documents
IEEE Standards Association – Sign In
Precision Time Protocol External links:
[PDF]WHITE PAPER Precision Time Protocol
[PDF]IEEE 1588 Precision Time Protocol Time …
PTP – Precision Time Protocol in Industrial Managed …
IEEE 802.1ag External links:
IEEE 802.1AG – LOCAL AND METROPOLITAN AREA …
Example: IEEE 802.1ag OAM Connectivity Fault Management
Token ring External links:
What is token ring? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Ivar Jacobson External links:
Ivar Jacobson International
Ivar Jacobson (@ivarjacobson) | Twitter
Ivar Jacobson International | Facebook
IEEE 802.11 External links:
The IEEE 802.11 Networking Standards Explained
IEEE 1219 External links:
IEEE 1219 : Standard for Software Maintenance – IHS Markit
Token bus network External links:
An IEEE 802.4 token bus network simulation – Internet Archive
Token bus network Top # 8 Facts – YouTube
Token bus network – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge …
Stream Reservation Protocol External links:
P802.1Qcc – Stream Reservation Protocol (SRP) …
Display Filter Reference: Multiple Stream Reservation Protocol
Stream Reservation Protocol – Walmart.com
Watts Humphrey External links:
George Watts Humphrey Jr. – Wealth-X Dossier
G. Watts Humphrey, Jr. | America’s Best Racing
G. Watts Humphrey Jr. | | Thoroughbred Racing Dudes
IEEE 802.11y-2008 External links:
IEEE 802.11y-2008 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge …
Enterprise architecture External links:
Enterprise Architecture Standards | CDT
Enterprise Architecture – CDT Services
Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) | The White House
IEEE 802.9 External links:
IEEE 802.9 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
IEEE 802.11g-2003 External links:
IEEE 802.11g-2003 or 802.11g is an amendment to the IEEE 802.11 specification that extended throughput to up to 54 Mbit/s using the same 2.4 GHz band as 802.11b .
IEEE 802.11g-2003 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge …
Unified Power Format External links:
Synopsys implements Unified Power Format | EE Times
Unified Power Format (UPF) for low-power design
Unified Power Format – YouTube
IEEE 802.20 External links:
[PDF]IEEE 802.20 Based Broadband Railroad Digital …
[PDF]Project IEEE 802.20 Working Group on Mobile …
[PDF]Project IEEE 802.20 Mobile Broadband Wireless …
Software assurance External links:
Software Assurance Planning Services – …
Microsoft Software Assurance Support
SSA – Support and Software Assurance – Chief Architect
Software design External links:
Web and Mobile Software Design, Development, and Support
Software Design and Architecture | Coursera
[PDF]Software Design Document (SDD) Template
IEEE 802.11b-1999 External links:
IEEE 802.11b-1999 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge …
IEEE 802.11b-1999 or 802.11b , is an amendment to the IEEE 802.11 wireless networking specification that extends throughput up to 11 Mbit/s using the same 2.4GHz band .
IEEE 802.11b-1999 – 创软维基百科镜像，自由的百科全书
Resilient Packet Ring External links:
Resilient Packet Ring Alliance – GuideStar Profile
Resilient packet ring — IEEE 802.17 | SpringerLink
Computer science External links:
UTRGV | UTRGV Computer Science
IT & Computer Science Degrees and Certificates | UMUC
Learn | Computer Science Education Week