This study guide and its accompanying online learning program focus on the high-level practices that are important when managing Help Desk …
Help Desk Manager Exam Preparation eLearning Program. Designed to boost your knowledge and further prepare you for the Help Desk Manager exam.
Help Desk Manager Job Description
As a help desk manager, your daily responsibilities can vary from staffing the help desk and monitoring performance to special projects and marketing the help desk to management. As per Help Desk Manager Job Description you need to learn new techniques for addressing staff scheduling, monitoring, performance evaluation, and burnout. You also get guidance and tips on creating your mission statement, and building a foundation of procedures for delivering excellent customer care.
As per Help Desk Manager Job Description, managers will discover how to promote the support organization to customers and management. They need to learn the framework for a world-class customer support center as well as how to build and retain a qualified team of professionals by addressing the importance of managing the customer support center’s image and exceeding customer expectations by elevating customer care and professionalism.
As per Help Desk Manager Job Description, they will be required for various training programs, which will provide help desk managers with advanced skills for delivering excellent support and customer care, as well as an established and highly marketable skill set that will be valued by management in performance and salary evaluation. Help Desk Manager Job Description also provides a career boost, heightening your confidence and motivation. And, customers, peers, and management will respect your credentials.
As per Help Desk Manager Job Description, you need to perform the following:
- Re-engineer or set up your help desk according to industry best practices
- Get management buy-in for improving the help desk by demonstrating greater return on investment
- Develop and maintain formal procedures for consistency and increased productivity
- Implement methodologies to improve first call resolution, manage customer perceptions, and build strong internal relationships
- Choose appropriate technology and other resources to maximize help desk effectiveness
- Build a qualified help desk team through innovative hiring and training techniques
- Implement innovative staffing and scheduling models for guaranteed coverage at the lowest possible costs
- Develop a customer care philosophy that ensures customer satisfaction
- Analyze help desk performance through various statistical and reporting methods
- Market the image of the help desk as a support group showcase that advances the IT vision and strategy