Help Desk Training
With the growing number of companies and intense competition Help Desk Training has become very important. As a help desk executive, your daily responsibilities can vary from staffing the help desk and monitoring performance to special projects and marketing the help desk to management. This is done correctly if you have proper Help Desk Training has and education as this educational opportunity that will bolster your abilities to meet all of these challenges – and you’ll walk away with new credentials.
While preparing for the Help Desk Training has you’ll learn new techniques for addressing staff scheduling, monitoring, performance evaluation, and burnout. You’ll also get guidance and tips on creating your mission statement, SLA’s, and building a foundation of procedures for delivering excellent customer care.
After Help Desk Training has managers will discover how to promote the support organization to customers and management. They will learn the framework for a world-class customer support center as well as how to build and retain a qualified team of professionals. This Help Desk Training addresses the importance of managing the customer support center’s image and exceeding customer expectations by elevating customer care and professionalism.
Help Desk Training provides help desk managers with advanced skills for delivering excellent support and customer care, as well as an established and highly marketable skill set that will be valued by management in performance and salary evaluation. Becoming a Certified Help Desk Manager by Help Desk Training also provides a career boost, heightening your confidence and motivation. And, customers, peers, and management will respect your credentials.
In preparation for the Help Desk Training Exam, students will learn to:
- Re-engineer or set up your help desk according to industry best practices
- Get management buy-in for improving the help desk by demonstrating greater return on investment
- Develop and maintain formal procedures for consistency and increased productivity
- Implement methodologies to improve first call resolution, manage customer perceptions, and build strong internal relationships
- Choose appropriate technology and other resources to maximize help desk effectiveness
- Build a qualified help desk team through innovative hiring and training techniques
- Implement innovative staffing and scheduling models for guaranteed coverage at the lowest possible costs
- Develop a customer care philosophy that ensures customer satisfaction
- Analyze help desk performance through various statistical and reporting methods
- Market the image of the help desk as a support group showcase that advances the IT vision and strategy