Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Interactive TV Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Interactive TV related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Interactive TV specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Interactive TV Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 705 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Interactive TV improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 705 standard requirements:
- How did the team generate the list of possible solutions?
- What are the stakeholder objectives to be achieved with Interactive TV?
- How can skill-level changes improve Interactive TV?
- Are we taking our company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- Is there a small-scale pilot for proposed improvement(s)? What conclusions were drawn from the outcomes of a pilot?
- How do we improve productivity?
- What is our competitive advantage?
- Is a fully trained team formed, supported, and committed to work on the Interactive TV improvements?
- Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Interactive TV?
- How will you know that the Interactive TV project has been successful?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Interactive TV book in PDF containing 705 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Interactive TV self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Interactive TV Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Interactive TV areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Interactive TV Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Interactive TV projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Interactive TV Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Interactive TV project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Schedule: Is Interactive TV project work proceeding in accordance with the original Interactive TV project schedule?
- Procurement Audit: Are there procedures to ensure that changes to purchase orders will be updated on the computer files?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are steps identified by which Interactive TV project documents may be changed?
- Cost Management Plan: Are the Interactive TV project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: When do the individual activities need to start and finish?
- Quality Management Plan: Do you periodically review your data quality system to see that it is up to date and appropriate?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: How many Interactive TV project staff does this specific process affect?
- Source Selection Criteria: Is the offeror pricing what is technically proposed?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do an Internet search on earning PMP certification. Be sure to search for Yahoo Groups related to this topic. What are some of the options you found to help people prepare for the exam?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does the Resource Management Plan include a personnel development plan?
Step-by-step and complete Interactive TV Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Interactive TV project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Interactive TV project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Interactive TV project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Interactive TV project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Interactive TV project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Interactive TV project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Interactive TV project with this in-depth Interactive TV Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Interactive TV projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Interactive TV and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Interactive TV investments work better.
This Interactive TV All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.