Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical LTE-U Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any LTE-U related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated LTE-U specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the LTE-U Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 692 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which LTE-U improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 692 standard requirements:
- Why do measure/indicators matter?
- Were any criteria developed to assist the team in testing and evaluating potential solutions?
- Is LTE-U Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
- Are there LTE-U problems defined?
- What trophy do we want on our mantle?
- Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to LTE-U? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- How do you assess your LTE-U workforce capability and capacity needs, including skills, competencies, and staffing levels?
- What did we miss in the interview for the worst hire we ever made?
- How do we link Measurement and Risk?
- What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the LTE-U book in PDF containing 692 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your LTE-U self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the LTE-U Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which LTE-U areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough LTE-U Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage LTE-U projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step LTE-U Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 LTE-U project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Are LTE-U projected overhead costs in each pool and the associated direct costs used as the basis for establishing interim rates for allocating overhead to contracts?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system provide for accurate cost accumulation and assignment to control accounts in a manner consistent with the budgets using recognized acceptable costing techniques?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the assigned LTE-U project manager a PMP (Certified LTE-U project manager) and experienced?
- Procurement Audit: Is free and fair (international) competition promoted by organizational policies and legislation, in line with legal, trade organizations and other policies?
- Quality Management Plan: How are new requirements or changes to requirements identified?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the LTE-U project baseline?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the manpower level sufficient to meet the future business requirements?
- Procurement Audit: Are there procedures governing how sales and use tax will be handled (ordering in state versus ordering out of state)?
- Procurement Audit: Were additional deliveries a partial replacement for normal supplies or installations or an extension of existing supplies or installations?
- Team Member Status Report: What specific interest groups do you have in place?
Step-by-step and complete LTE-U Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 LTE-U project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 LTE-U project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 LTE-U project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 LTE-U project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 LTE-U project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 LTE-U project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any LTE-U project with this in-depth LTE-U Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose LTE-U projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in LTE-U and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make LTE-U investments work better.
This LTE-U All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.