Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Productivity improving technologies Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Productivity improving technologies related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Productivity improving technologies specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Productivity improving technologies Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Productivity improving technologies improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Is maximizing Productivity improving technologies protection the same as minimizing Productivity improving technologies loss?
- How large is the gap between current performance and the customer-specified (goal) performance?
- Is Process Variation Displayed/Communicated?
- How do you select, collect, align, and integrate Productivity improving technologies data and information for tracking daily operations and overall organizational performance, including progress relative to strategic objectives and action plans?
- Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Productivity improving technologies. How do we gain traction?
- What resources are required for the improvement effort?
- How do we maintain Productivity improving technologies’s Integrity?
- How do we do risk analysis of rare, cascading, catastrophic events?
- How will the team or the process owner(s) monitor the implementation plan to see that it is working as intended?
- What quality tools were used to get through the analyze phase?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Productivity improving technologies book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Productivity improving technologies self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Productivity improving technologies Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Productivity improving technologies areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Productivity improving technologies Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Productivity improving technologies projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Productivity improving technologies Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Productivity improving technologies project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Costs associated with late delivery or a defective product?
- Scope Management Plan: Pop Quiz – What changed on Productivity improving technologies project Scope Statement input?
- Risk Management Plan: Do requirements demand the use of new analysis, design, or testing methods?
- Team Performance Assessment: How does Productivity improving technologies project termination impact Productivity improving technologies project team members?
- Procurement Audit: Is it assessed whether well-functioning markets exist for the departments services/tasks?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Does the Productivity improving technologies project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are written status reports provided on a designated frequent basis?
- Initiating Process Group: Are there resources to maintain and support the outcome of the Productivity improving technologies project?
- Lessons Learned: How much flexibility is there in the funding (e.g., what authorities does the program manager have to change to the specifics of the funding within the overall funding ceiling)?
- Process Improvement Plan: Everyone agrees on what process improvement is, right?
Step-by-step and complete Productivity improving technologies Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Productivity improving technologies project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Productivity improving technologies project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Productivity improving technologies project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Productivity improving technologies project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Productivity improving technologies project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Productivity improving technologies project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Productivity improving technologies project with this in-depth Productivity improving technologies Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Productivity improving technologies projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Productivity improving technologies and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Productivity improving technologies investments work better.
This Productivity improving technologies All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.