Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical AMD architected model-driven development Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any AMD architected model-driven development related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated AMD architected model-driven development specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the AMD architected model-driven development Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 779 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AMD architected model-driven development improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 779 standard requirements:
- Who uses our product in ways we never expected?
- How is progress measured?
- What are the best opportunities for value improvement?
- How do we ensure that implementations of AMD architected model-driven development products are done in a way that ensures safety?
- How will new or emerging customer needs/requirements be checked/communicated to orient the process toward meeting the new specifications and continually reducing variation?
- How will we ensure we get what we expected?
- What are the compelling stakeholder reasons for embarking on AMD architected model-driven development?
- Were there any improvement opportunities identified from the process analysis?
- How did the AMD architected model-driven development manager receive input to the development of a AMD architected model-driven development improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
- Are team charters developed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the AMD architected model-driven development book in PDF containing 779 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your AMD architected model-driven development self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the AMD architected model-driven development Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which AMD architected model-driven development areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AMD architected model-driven development Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage AMD architected model-driven development projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step AMD architected model-driven development Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 AMD architected model-driven development project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be cost of redeployment of the personnel?
- Change Management Plan: Has the target training audience been identified and nominated?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is staff trained on the software technologies that are being used on the AMD architected model-driven development project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have all involved AMD architected model-driven development project stakeholders and work groups committed to the AMD architected model-driven development project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: How do you assist them to be as productive as possible?
- Procurement Audit: Was the suitability of candidates accurately assessed?
- Requirements Documentation: How linear / iterative is your Requirements Gathering process (or will it be)?
- Cost Management Plan: Forecasts – How will the time and resources needed to complete the AMD architected model-driven development project be forecast?
- Risk Management Plan: Risk Documentation: What reporting formats and processes will be used for risk management activities?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: The list could probably go on, but, the thing that you would most like to know is, How long & How much?
Step-by-step and complete AMD architected model-driven development Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 AMD architected model-driven development project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 AMD architected model-driven development project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 AMD architected model-driven development project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 AMD architected model-driven development project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 AMD architected model-driven development project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 AMD architected model-driven development project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any AMD architected model-driven development project with this in-depth AMD architected model-driven development Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose AMD architected model-driven development projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AMD architected model-driven development and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make AMD architected model-driven development investments work better.
This AMD architected model-driven development All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.