Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Patent monetization Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Patent monetization related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Patent monetization specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Patent monetization Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Patent monetization improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Patent monetization is underway?
- What are the stakeholder objectives to be achieved with Patent monetization?
- Risk events: what are the things that could go wrong?
- Schedule Development, Feasibility Analysis, Patent monetization Management, Project Closings, Technique: Using the Critical Path Method
- Is the implementation plan designed?
- What are the compelling stakeholder reasons for embarking on Patent monetization?
- Why do we need to keep records?
- Who has control over resources?
- Which Patent monetization goals are the most important?
- Are process variation components displayed/communicated using suitable charts, graphs, plots?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Patent monetization book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Patent monetization self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Patent monetization Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Patent monetization areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Patent monetization Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Patent monetization projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Patent monetization Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Patent monetization project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are meaningful indicators identified for use in measuring the status of cost and schedule performance?
- Risk Audit: Are regular safety inspections made of buildings, grounds and equipment?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Is there a clear description of the scope of practice of the Patent monetization projects educators?
- Procurement Audit: Was the award criteria that of the most economically advantageous tender?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What risks does the organization have if the Patent monetization projects fail to meet deadline?
- Executing Process Group: What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have Patent monetization project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are modeling techniques used to determine overall effects of risks on Patent monetization project objectives for high probability, high impact risks?
- Variance Analysis: Is data disseminated to the contractors management timely, accurate, and usable?
- Cost Management Plan: Forecasts – How will the time and resources needed to complete the Patent monetization project be forecast?
Step-by-step and complete Patent monetization Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Patent monetization project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Patent monetization project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Patent monetization project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Patent monetization project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Patent monetization project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Patent monetization project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Patent monetization project with this in-depth Patent monetization Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Patent monetization projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Patent monetization and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Patent monetization investments work better.
This Patent monetization All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.