Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Reconnaissance Projects Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Reconnaissance Projects related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Reconnaissance Projects specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Reconnaissance Projects Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Reconnaissance Projects improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How does the Reconnaissance Projects manager ensure against scope creep?
- How do you identify the kinds of information that you will need?
- What are the best opportunities for value improvement?
- Is there a Reconnaissance Projects management charter, including stakeholder case, problem and goal statements, scope, milestones, roles and responsibilities, communication plan?
- Who will provide the final approval of Reconnaissance Projects deliverables?
- What particular quality tools did the team find helpful in establishing measurements?
- How significant is the improvement in the eyes of the end user?
- Is it clearly defined in and to your organization what you do?
- What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Reconnaissance Projects process?
- Has everyone on the team, including the team leaders, been properly trained?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Reconnaissance Projects book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Reconnaissance Projects self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Reconnaissance Projects Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Reconnaissance Projects areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Reconnaissance Projects Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Reconnaissance Projects projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Reconnaissance Projects Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Reconnaissance Projects project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: When competitive dialogue was used, did the contracting authority provide sufficient justification for the use of this procedure and was the contract actually particularly complex?
- Schedule Management Plan: Has the IMS been resource-loaded and are assigned resources reasonable and available?
- Risk Audit: What are the strategic implications with clients when auditors focus audit resources based on business-level risks?
- Cost Management Plan: Are individual tasks of reasonable time effort (8–40 hours)?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you know all the stakeholders impacted by the Reconnaissance Projects project and what their needs are?
- Risk Audit: Will an appropriate standard of care be applied to all involved?
- Planning Process Group: What input will you be required to provide the Reconnaissance Projects project team?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the likely political environment during the life of the Reconnaissance Projects project?
- Procurement Audit: Do buyers obtain price quotations or bids from two or more suppliers on significant purchases if catalog or advertised prices are not available?
- Procurement Management Plan: Was the Reconnaissance Projects project schedule reviewed by all stakeholders and formally accepted?
Step-by-step and complete Reconnaissance Projects Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Reconnaissance Projects project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Reconnaissance Projects project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Reconnaissance Projects project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Reconnaissance Projects project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Reconnaissance Projects project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Reconnaissance Projects project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Reconnaissance Projects project with this in-depth Reconnaissance Projects Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Reconnaissance Projects projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Reconnaissance Projects and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Reconnaissance Projects investments work better.
This Reconnaissance Projects All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.