What is involved in Public Cloud Computing
Find out what the related areas are that Public Cloud Computing connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Public Cloud Computing thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Public Cloud Computing journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Public Cloud Computing leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Public Cloud Computing related domains to cover and 155 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Public Cloud Computing, Disk image, Mobile app, Software maintenance, Cloud storage, Zadara Storage, Instruction-level parallelism, Parallel programming model, Web services, Distributed memory, National Institute of Standards and Technology, Robot as a service, Embarrassingly parallel, Manycore processor, Capital expenditure, Ziff Davis, Superscalar processor, Simultaneous multithreading, Speculative multithreading, Systems engineering, Platform as a service, Single instruction, multiple threads, Explicit parallelism, Bit-level parallelism, Virtual private network, Mobile backend as a service, Oracle VM Server for x86, HP Cloud, Computer security, Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud, System resource, Google Docs, Sheets and Slides, Operating system–level virtualization, Zoho Corporation, Deterministic algorithm, CNET News, Object storage, Computer network, Uniform memory access, Symmetric multiprocessing, Code on demand, Google Cloud Platform, Startup company, Threading Building Blocks, Temporal multithreading, SAP Cloud Platform, Social networking service, Systolic array, General-purpose computing on graphics processing units, Cache-only memory architecture:
Public Cloud Computing Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Public Cloud Computing risks and look for lots of ideas.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Public Cloud Computing is underway?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Public Cloud Computing activities?
– How is the value delivered by Public Cloud Computing being measured?
Disk image Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Disk image adoptions and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Disk image information.
– Can we do Public Cloud Computing without complex (expensive) analysis?
Mobile app Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Mobile app strategies and plan concise Mobile app education.
– If web or mobile app is used, has the website been developed in accordance with hopkins and or owasp guidance and is the site actively maintained and updated (see hopkins web checklist)?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Public Cloud Computing strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Public Cloud Computing processes of our organization?
– What are the steps to take when developing a mobile application?
– How much does Public Cloud Computing help?
Software maintenance Critical Criteria:
Dissect Software maintenance goals and work towards be a leading Software maintenance expert.
– If the path forward waits until a new generation of devices essentially replaces an old generation of devices which could be somewhere between 5 and 15 years, what does the path forward look like for the legacy devices and their software maintenance?
– What are the barriers to increased Public Cloud Computing production?
– Why is Public Cloud Computing important for you now?
– How do we keep improving Public Cloud Computing?
Cloud storage Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Cloud storage leadership and correct better engagement with Cloud storage results.
– For cloud storage, are all data encrypted in storage and does the cloud vendor have an agreement with hopkins to preserve security and confidentiality?
– Does cloud storage get affected during a natural disaster how can we ensure a secure disaster recovery for that?
– Is Public Cloud Computing dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– What are some good choices for HIPAA compliant cloud storage?
– What are the ramifications of cloud storage?
Zadara Storage Critical Criteria:
Trace Zadara Storage tasks and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Zadara Storage services.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Public Cloud Computing models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– How do we go about Comparing Public Cloud Computing approaches/solutions?
Instruction-level parallelism Critical Criteria:
Graph Instruction-level parallelism issues and get going.
– How likely is the current Public Cloud Computing plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– To what extent does management recognize Public Cloud Computing as a tool to increase the results?
Parallel programming model Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Parallel programming model goals and look in other fields.
– What are the key elements of your Public Cloud Computing performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Public Cloud Computing is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Public Cloud Computing does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
Web services Critical Criteria:
Grasp Web services management and question.
– Expose its policy engine via web services for use by third-party systems (e.g. provisioning, help desk solutions)?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Public Cloud Computing?
– How does this standard provide users the ability to access applications and services through web services?
– What is the best strategy going forward for data center disaster recovery?
– Amazon web services is which type of cloud computing distribution model?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Public Cloud Computing Management?
Distributed memory Critical Criteria:
See the value of Distributed memory results and interpret which customers can’t participate in Distributed memory because they lack skills.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Public Cloud Computing? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Do the Public Cloud Computing decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
National Institute of Standards and Technology Critical Criteria:
Communicate about National Institute of Standards and Technology engagements and display thorough understanding of the National Institute of Standards and Technology process.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Public Cloud Computing?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Public Cloud Computing agendas for the next 3 years?
– What are current Public Cloud Computing Paradigms?
Robot as a service Critical Criteria:
Use past Robot as a service tactics and secure Robot as a service creativity.
– How to deal with Public Cloud Computing Changes?
Embarrassingly parallel Critical Criteria:
Guard Embarrassingly parallel failures and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Embarrassingly parallel.
– What are the usability implications of Public Cloud Computing actions?
Manycore processor Critical Criteria:
Jump start Manycore processor adoptions and report on developing an effective Manycore processor strategy.
– Does Public Cloud Computing include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Is maximizing Public Cloud Computing protection the same as minimizing Public Cloud Computing loss?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Public Cloud Computing project?
Capital expenditure Critical Criteria:
Derive from Capital expenditure visions and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Capital expenditure is getting what it needs.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Public Cloud Computing processes?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Public Cloud Computing requirements in detail?
Ziff Davis Critical Criteria:
Analyze Ziff Davis projects and observe effective Ziff Davis.
– What are our needs in relation to Public Cloud Computing skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Public Cloud Computing that make it risky?
Superscalar processor Critical Criteria:
Look at Superscalar processor adoptions and forecast involvement of future Superscalar processor projects in development.
– what is the best design framework for Public Cloud Computing organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– What about Public Cloud Computing Analysis of results?
Simultaneous multithreading Critical Criteria:
Review Simultaneous multithreading risks and spearhead techniques for implementing Simultaneous multithreading.
– Does the Public Cloud Computing task fit the clients priorities?
– Why should we adopt a Public Cloud Computing framework?
Speculative multithreading Critical Criteria:
Coach on Speculative multithreading strategies and find the ideas you already have.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Public Cloud Computing strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Does Public Cloud Computing analysis show the relationships among important Public Cloud Computing factors?
Systems engineering Critical Criteria:
Confer over Systems engineering leadership and assess and formulate effective operational and Systems engineering strategies.
– The approach of traditional Public Cloud Computing works for detail complexity but is focused on a systematic approach rather than an understanding of the nature of systems themselves. what approach will permit us to deal with the kind of unpredictable emergent behaviors that dynamic complexity can introduce?
– When observing natural systems, complexity theorists can identify, to some degree, which systems have these features. to apply complexity theory to engineered systems that we have not yet designed, can we predict these features within acceptable accuracy ranges?
– When we try to quantify Systems Engineering in terms of capturing productivity (i.e., size/effort) data to incorporate into a parametric model, what size measure captures the amount of intellectual work performed by the systems engineer?
– Regarding the way the system is formed and operates and the scale of interest; e.g., are we interested in complexity at the level of atoms or of cells or of organs?
– How much testing is necessary in order to expose all the potential failure modes and situations of highly integrated complex systems?
– How will we know when our design effort has produced a solution which will satisfy the objectives within the constraints?
– Is sufficient schedule time allocated to allow for dependencies on commercial off-the-shelf cots product deliveries?
– Does the project require agreements related to organizational data sharing that havent yet been created?
– How to manage the complexity to permit us to answer questions, such as: when have we done enough?
– What is the detailed set of functions and properties of a given interface?
– What are the expectations and limits of the given integration?
– Has organization developed a plan for continuous improvement?
– Does the requirement have a verification method assigned?
– Who are the stakeholders involved with the system?
– What parts are connected to each other?
– How will we know when we are done?
– Multiple development cycles?
– Deliver interim releases?
– Right business case?
– What option is best?
Platform as a service Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Platform as a service outcomes and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– For your Public Cloud Computing project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Public Cloud Computing values?
Single instruction, multiple threads Critical Criteria:
Review Single instruction, multiple threads projects and finalize the present value of growth of Single instruction, multiple threads.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Public Cloud Computing process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Public Cloud Computing process available?
Explicit parallelism Critical Criteria:
Check Explicit parallelism management and ask what if.
– What are the long-term Public Cloud Computing goals?
Bit-level parallelism Critical Criteria:
Design Bit-level parallelism decisions and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Bit-level parallelism.
– What business benefits will Public Cloud Computing goals deliver if achieved?
Virtual private network Critical Criteria:
Adapt Virtual private network adoptions and shift your focus.
– Think about the functions involved in your Public Cloud Computing project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Public Cloud Computing leaders?
– Does our organization need more Public Cloud Computing education?
Mobile backend as a service Critical Criteria:
Drive Mobile backend as a service risks and oversee implementation of Mobile backend as a service.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Public Cloud Computing project?
– Is the scope of Public Cloud Computing defined?
Oracle VM Server for x86 Critical Criteria:
Analyze Oracle VM Server for x86 engagements and get out your magnifying glass.
HP Cloud Critical Criteria:
Illustrate HP Cloud results and report on developing an effective HP Cloud strategy.
Computer security Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Computer security strategies and report on developing an effective Computer security strategy.
– Does your company provide end-user training to all employees on Cybersecurity, either as part of general staff training or specifically on the topic of computer security and company policy?
– Will the selection of a particular product limit the future choices of other computer security or operational modifications and improvements?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Public Cloud Computing, including any consulting or professional services?
Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud management and acquire concise Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud education.
– Consider your own Public Cloud Computing project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Does Public Cloud Computing create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Does Public Cloud Computing appropriately measure and monitor risk?
System resource Critical Criteria:
Refer to System resource decisions and find the essential reading for System resource researchers.
– How important is Public Cloud Computing to the user organizations mission?
– Is there any existing Public Cloud Computing governance structure?
Google Docs, Sheets and Slides Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Google Docs, Sheets and Slides outcomes and mentor Google Docs, Sheets and Slides customer orientation.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Public Cloud Computing in a volatile global economy?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Public Cloud Computing opportunities costing us money?
– How do we know that any Public Cloud Computing analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Operating system–level virtualization Critical Criteria:
See the value of Operating system–level virtualization issues and optimize Operating system–level virtualization leadership as a key to advancement.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Public Cloud Computing study?
– What is the purpose of Public Cloud Computing in relation to the mission?
Zoho Corporation Critical Criteria:
Add value to Zoho Corporation failures and mentor Zoho Corporation customer orientation.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Public Cloud Computing? There might be some that are less obvious?
– How do we Improve Public Cloud Computing service perception, and satisfaction?
Deterministic algorithm Critical Criteria:
Chat re Deterministic algorithm strategies and oversee Deterministic algorithm management by competencies.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Public Cloud Computing project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
CNET News Critical Criteria:
Graph CNET News projects and document what potential CNET News megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Public Cloud Computing effort?
– Are accountability and ownership for Public Cloud Computing clearly defined?
Object storage Critical Criteria:
Generalize Object storage decisions and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Object storage projects.
– Is Public Cloud Computing Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– What are all of our Public Cloud Computing domains and what do they do?
Computer network Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Computer network leadership and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Computer network projects.
– Is the illegal entry into a private computer network a crime in your country?
Uniform memory access Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Uniform memory access decisions and track iterative Uniform memory access results.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Public Cloud Computing ?
– What is the source of the strategies for Public Cloud Computing strengthening and reform?
– What will drive Public Cloud Computing change?
Symmetric multiprocessing Critical Criteria:
Recall Symmetric multiprocessing planning and correct Symmetric multiprocessing management by competencies.
– Which customers cant participate in our Public Cloud Computing domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
Code on demand Critical Criteria:
Examine Code on demand engagements and document what potential Code on demand megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What threat is Public Cloud Computing addressing?
Google Cloud Platform Critical Criteria:
Study Google Cloud Platform decisions and catalog what business benefits will Google Cloud Platform goals deliver if achieved.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Public Cloud Computing process?
– Who needs to know about Public Cloud Computing ?
– What is Effective Public Cloud Computing?
Startup company Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Startup company leadership and be persistent.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Public Cloud Computing process?
Threading Building Blocks Critical Criteria:
Grade Threading Building Blocks outcomes and look for lots of ideas.
– How can you negotiate Public Cloud Computing successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Public Cloud Computing?
Temporal multithreading Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Temporal multithreading goals and intervene in Temporal multithreading processes and leadership.
– Is there a Public Cloud Computing Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Do we have past Public Cloud Computing Successes?
SAP Cloud Platform Critical Criteria:
Talk about SAP Cloud Platform goals and get the big picture.
Social networking service Critical Criteria:
Judge Social networking service engagements and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Social networking service.
Systolic array Critical Criteria:
Discuss Systolic array leadership and triple focus on important concepts of Systolic array relationship management.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Public Cloud Computing product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– What are specific Public Cloud Computing Rules to follow?
– How do we go about Securing Public Cloud Computing?
General-purpose computing on graphics processing units Critical Criteria:
Have a session on General-purpose computing on graphics processing units strategies and stake your claim.
– What is our formula for success in Public Cloud Computing ?
Cache-only memory architecture Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Cache-only memory architecture results and mentor Cache-only memory architecture customer orientation.
– What are the business goals Public Cloud Computing is aiming to achieve?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Public Cloud Computing Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Public Cloud Computing External links:
Three Benefits of Public Cloud Computing
Public Cloud Computing Providers | CenturyLink
Disk image External links:
Mounting VMDK disk image – Stack Overflow
Disk Utility 12.x: Create a disk image – Apple Support
Mobile app External links:
Drivers Ed & Defensive Driving Mobile App – Aceable
Google AdMob – Mobile App Monetization & In App Advertising
Software maintenance External links:
High Software Maintenance Fees and What To Do About …
Cloud storage External links:
ADrive | Online Storage, Online Backup, Cloud Storage
Gmail, Docs, Calendar, & Cloud Storage – G Suite
Cloud Storage – Online Data Storage | Google Cloud Platform
Zadara Storage External links:
Zadara Storage – YouTube
Zadara Storage – Home | Facebook
Zadara Storage Cube – 1.6TB SSD block and file storage
Instruction-level parallelism External links:
[PDF]Chapter 3 Instruction-Level Parallelism and Its …
[PDF]Instruction-Level Parallelism and Its Exploitation …
The Journal of Instruction-Level Parallelism
Parallel programming model External links:
1.3 A Parallel Programming Model
[PDF]Supporting a Flexible Parallel Programming Model …
Web services External links:
Temporary Disability Insurance Web Services – LWD …
About Time Web Services
Employee Web Services for Abila MIP Log On Window
Distributed memory External links:
memcached – a distributed memory object caching system
memcached – a distributed memory object caching system
CiteSeerX — Distributed Memory LTL Model Checking
National Institute of Standards and Technology External links:
National Institute of Standards and Technology – YouTube
Robot as a service External links:
Robot As A Service – allowable.solutions
Robot as a service – Revolvy
www.revolvy.com/main/index.php?s=Robot as a service
Robot As A Service – wholesalevoice.solutions
Embarrassingly parallel External links:
Embarrassingly parallel for loops — joblib 0.11 …
[PDF]Algorithms PART I: Embarrassingly Parallel
“embarrassingly parallel” programming using python …
Manycore processor External links:
[PDF]Building Manycore Processor-to-DRAM Networks …
Capital expenditure External links:
[PDF]Capital Expenditure Policy – University of Texas System
Capital Expenditure Policy | Expense | Chief Financial Officer
Ziff Davis External links:
98 Ziff Davis reviews. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees.
Ziff Davis – Home | Facebook
Ziff Davis – Official Site
Superscalar processor External links:
What is SUPERSCALAR PROCESSOR? What does …
[PDF]A First-Order Superscalar Processor Model
What is meaning superscalar processor? – Quora
Simultaneous multithreading External links:
“Simultaneous multithreading: Operating system …
[PDF]Simultaneous Multithreading (SMT)
[PDF]Simultaneous Multithreading: Maximizing On-Chip …
Speculative multithreading External links:
Qinling: A Parametric Model in Speculative Multithreading
[PDF]Supporting Speculative Multithreading on …
Systems engineering External links:
Department of Systems Engineering & Management
DoD Systems Engineering
Platform as a service External links:
Captain Up :: Engagement Platform as a Service
Fully Managed Big Data Platform as a Service | Cazena
What is PaaS? Platform as a Service | Microsoft Azure
Single instruction, multiple threads External links:
Single instruction, multiple threads – WOW.com
Single instruction, multiple threads explained
Single instruction, multiple threads – Revolvy
www.revolvy.com/topic/Single instruction, multiple threads
Explicit parallelism External links:
Bit-level parallelism External links:
Bit-level parallelism Top # 8 Facts – YouTube
What is BIT-LEVEL PARALLELISM? What does BIT …
Virtual private network External links:
VPN Virtual Private Network Services | Private Internet …
A virtual private network (VPN) is the extension of a private network that encompasses links across shared or public networks like the Internet. With a VPN, you can send data between two computers across a shared or public network in a manner that emulates a point-to-point private link. Virtual private networking is the act of creating and configuring a virtual private network.
Virtual Private Network (VPN) : TechWeb : Boston University
Mobile backend as a service External links:
MSCT Mobile Backend as a Service (MBaaS) | Mobile …
What is Mobile Backend as a Service (MBaaS)? | Kinvey
Oracle VM Server for x86 External links:
Oracle VM Server for x86 | Oracle Virtualization Blog
HP Cloud External links:
An introduction to the HP Cloud – TechRepublic
hp cloud matrix – Staples Inc.
Computer security External links:
Avast Store | All Computer Security Products & Services
Naked Security – Computer Security News, Advice and …
Computer Security | Consumer Information
Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud External links:
What is Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)? – Sumo Logic
System resource External links:
Windows System Resource Manager – technet.microsoft.com
“System Resource Exceeded” error message when you …
Quality Rating & Improvement System Resource Guide – QRIS
Google Docs, Sheets and Slides External links:
Google Docs, Sheets and Slides – Adelphi University
Zoho Corporation External links:
Zoho Corporation – Official Site
Zoho Corporation Events | Eventbrite
Deterministic algorithm External links:
What is Deterministic Algorithm | IGI Global
What is DETERMINISTIC ALGORITHM? What does …
CNET News External links:
CNET News Help and Support – Salesforce.com
CNET News – Official Site
CNET News | Hulu
Object storage External links:
IBM Object Storage – Why IBM? Learn More Today
Ad · www.ibm.com/Storage/ObjectStorage
Object Storage versus Block Storage: Understanding …
Computer network External links:
Computer Network Support Specialists
Uniform memory access External links:
[PDF]Non-Uniform Memory Access (NUMA)
[PDF]Non-uniform memory access (NUMA) – cc.gatech.edu
NUMA (Non-Uniform Memory Access): An Overview – …
Symmetric multiprocessing External links:
Linux and symmetric multiprocessing – IBM
What is SMP (symmetric multiprocessing)? – Definition …
Code on demand External links:
GitHub – ctaggart/SourceLink: Source Code On Demand
Google Cloud Platform External links:
Bitnami Google Cloud Platform Launchpad
Google Cloud Platform: Render More
Google Cloud Platform
Startup company External links:
World’s Largest Startup Company Platform | Startups.co
Betterment startup company in New York – Business Insider
Startup Company: The Game
Threading Building Blocks External links:
OpenMp vs Intel Threading Building Blocks? – Updated
Learning the Intel Threading Building Blocks Open …
Documentation | Threading Building Blocks
SAP Cloud Platform External links:
SAP Cloud Platform Benefits Estimator
SAP Cloud Platform Integration
Social networking service External links:
Jessica Pugh Thesis | Social Networking Service | …
Social networking service | Social Media
Effect Social Networking | Myspace | Social Networking Service
Systolic array External links:
systolic array – YouTube
General-purpose computing on graphics processing units External links:
General-purpose computing on graphics processing units
Talk:General-purpose computing on graphics processing units
Cache-only memory architecture External links:
[PDF]DDM – A Cache-Only Memory Architecture
DDM-a cache-only memory architecture – IEEE Xplore …