What is involved in Smart Contracts
Find out what the related areas are that Smart Contracts connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Smart Contracts thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Smart Contracts journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Smart Contracts leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Smart Contracts related domains to cover and 80 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Smart Contracts, Smart contract, Alternative currency, Byzantine fault tolerance, Cocoa bean, Code and Other Laws of Cyberspace, Commodity money, Cryptographic protocols, Digital currency, Domestic yak, Electronic commerce, Fiat money, Flex dollar, Gold certificate, IEEE Spectrum, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Local currency, Loyalty program, Medium of exchange, Merkle trees, Rai stones, Representative money, Secure multiparty computation, Shell money, The DAO, Trade beads, Transaction costs, Virtual currency, Water buffalo:
Smart Contracts Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Smart Contracts issues and figure out ways to motivate other Smart Contracts users.
– While it seems technically very likely that smart contracts can be programmed to execute the lifecycle events of a financial asset, and that those assets can be legally enshrined in computer code as a smart asset, how are they governed by law?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Smart Contracts process?
– To what extent does management recognize Smart Contracts as a tool to increase the results?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Smart Contracts requirements in detail?
Smart contract Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Smart contract outcomes and overcome Smart contract skills and management ineffectiveness.
– For your Smart Contracts project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Smart Contracts strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Does Smart Contracts appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Alternative currency Critical Criteria:
Track Alternative currency governance and define Alternative currency competency-based leadership.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Smart Contracts processes?
– Does our organization need more Smart Contracts education?
– Who will provide the final approval of Smart Contracts deliverables?
Byzantine fault tolerance Critical Criteria:
Probe Byzantine fault tolerance failures and intervene in Byzantine fault tolerance processes and leadership.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Smart Contracts?
– Will Smart Contracts deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– What is our Smart Contracts Strategy?
Cocoa bean Critical Criteria:
Investigate Cocoa bean tasks and oversee implementation of Cocoa bean.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Smart Contracts models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What about Smart Contracts Analysis of results?
Code and Other Laws of Cyberspace Critical Criteria:
Merge Code and Other Laws of Cyberspace tactics and budget for Code and Other Laws of Cyberspace challenges.
– In a project to restructure Smart Contracts outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What business benefits will Smart Contracts goals deliver if achieved?
Commodity money Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Commodity money strategies and optimize Commodity money leadership as a key to advancement.
– Will Smart Contracts have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Smart Contracts project?
– How important is Smart Contracts to the user organizations mission?
Cryptographic protocols Critical Criteria:
Define Cryptographic protocols management and probe Cryptographic protocols strategic alliances.
– Does Smart Contracts analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– How can you measure Smart Contracts in a systematic way?
Digital currency Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Digital currency issues and achieve a single Digital currency view and bringing data together.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Smart Contracts workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Smart Contracts processes of our organization?
Domestic yak Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Domestic yak failures and innovate what needs to be done with Domestic yak.
– Which customers cant participate in our Smart Contracts domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– How do we Identify specific Smart Contracts investment and emerging trends?
– What are the barriers to increased Smart Contracts production?
Electronic commerce Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Electronic commerce failures and get answers.
– Is the security of electronic commerce services and their secure use ensured?
– Think of your Smart Contracts project. what are the main functions?
– What will drive Smart Contracts change?
– What are our Smart Contracts Processes?
Fiat money Critical Criteria:
Match Fiat money leadership and assess and formulate effective operational and Fiat money strategies.
– Can we add value to the current Smart Contracts decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Do Smart Contracts rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Flex dollar Critical Criteria:
Track Flex dollar tactics and find the ideas you already have.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Smart Contracts?
– What vendors make products that address the Smart Contracts needs?
– Do we have past Smart Contracts Successes?
Gold certificate Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Gold certificate results and ask what if.
– Have all basic functions of Smart Contracts been defined?
– What are the long-term Smart Contracts goals?
– How to deal with Smart Contracts Changes?
IEEE Spectrum Critical Criteria:
Investigate IEEE Spectrum engagements and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough IEEE Spectrum results.
– What are the short and long-term Smart Contracts goals?
– How do we Lead with Smart Contracts in Mind?
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Critical Criteria:
Devise Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers quality and track iterative Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers results.
– Is Smart Contracts dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Smart Contracts been identified and analyzed?
Local currency Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Local currency projects and develop and take control of the Local currency initiative.
– Do we monitor the Smart Contracts decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Loyalty program Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Loyalty program outcomes and balance specific methods for improving Loyalty program results.
– Does Smart Contracts include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
Medium of exchange Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Medium of exchange tactics and change contexts.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Smart Contracts into the services that we provide?
– What are internal and external Smart Contracts relations?
– Why are Smart Contracts skills important?
Merkle trees Critical Criteria:
Scan Merkle trees outcomes and give examples utilizing a core of simple Merkle trees skills.
– How can skill-level changes improve Smart Contracts?
– What is Effective Smart Contracts?
Rai stones Critical Criteria:
Recall Rai stones tactics and transcribe Rai stones as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Are there Smart Contracts Models?
Representative money Critical Criteria:
Scan Representative money results and pay attention to the small things.
– Are assumptions made in Smart Contracts stated explicitly?
Secure multiparty computation Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Secure multiparty computation tactics and get answers.
– Do the Smart Contracts decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– What is the source of the strategies for Smart Contracts strengthening and reform?
Shell money Critical Criteria:
Shape Shell money projects and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Shell money services.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Smart Contracts process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Smart Contracts process available?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Smart Contracts move?
The DAO Critical Criteria:
Use past The DAO tactics and report on setting up The DAO without losing ground.
– Are we Assessing Smart Contracts and Risk?
Trade beads Critical Criteria:
Learn from Trade beads issues and find out.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Smart Contracts?
– Does the Smart Contracts task fit the clients priorities?
– How is the value delivered by Smart Contracts being measured?
Transaction costs Critical Criteria:
Derive from Transaction costs goals and define Transaction costs competency-based leadership.
– Think about the people you identified for your Smart Contracts project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
Virtual currency Critical Criteria:
Detail Virtual currency tactics and assess what counts with Virtual currency that we are not counting.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Smart Contracts processes?
– Are there Smart Contracts problems defined?
Water buffalo Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Water buffalo projects and summarize a clear Water buffalo focus.
– what is the best design framework for Smart Contracts organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– How do we manage Smart Contracts Knowledge Management (KM)?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Smart Contracts Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Smart Contracts External links:
BlockchainHub – Blockchain, Smart Contracts, ICOs, …
The Protocol for Securing Smart Contracts | Quantstamp
Are Smart Contracts the Best of Blockchain? | Investopedia
Smart contract External links:
Achain: Smart Contract Platform
Synapse Foundation – Smart Contract Data Oracles – ZAP …
What is smart contract? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Byzantine fault tolerance External links:
[PDF]Byzantine Fault Tolerance in a Distributed System
What is Delegated Byzantine Fault Tolerance? – The Bitcoin
Cocoa bean External links:
Omanhene Cocoa Bean Company – Official Site
Cocoa Bean Geneva
Cocoa Bean Roasting — Chocolate Alchemy
Code and Other Laws of Cyberspace External links:
Code and other laws of cyberspace (Book, 1999) …
Code and Other Laws of Cyberspace
Commodity money External links:
Quasi-Commodity Money – Alt-M
commodity money — Museum of the National Bank of Belgium
Cryptographic protocols External links:
CERIAS : Cryptographic Protocols
Digital currency External links:
Coinbase – Buy/Sell Digital Currency
Domestic yak External links:
Domestic yak – Topic – YouTube
Electronic commerce External links:
Barnes & Noble Electronic Commerce
NEXCOM Ship Stores Electronic Commerce Login – NECO
EuroNECO – European Navy Electronic Commerce Online
Fiat money External links:
What is Fiat Money? definition and meaning
Fiat Money – Investopedia
Fiat Money – Video | Investopedia
Flex dollar External links:
Flex Dollars — JWU Dining
Auxiliary Services | Flex Dollars | PACE UNIVERSITY
Bronco Bucks & Bonus Flex Dollars | BroncoCard
Gold certificate External links:
iBid LOT 110-1928 20 DOLLAR GOLD CERTIFICATE.
IEEE Spectrum External links:
IEEE Spectrum Podcasts – TuneIn
IEEE Spectrum Subscription Application
IEEE Spectrum – Home | Facebook
Local currency External links:
Using Money & Local Currency in Costa Rica – Travel Guide
Loyalty program External links:
MVP Rewards and Loyalty Program | Food Lion
Fridays Rewards Loyalty Program | TGI Fridays
Medium of exchange External links:
Medium Of Exchange – Investopedia
Coins were developed as a medium of exchange because …
Medium Of Exchange – Investopedia
Merkle trees External links:
How are Merkle trees used in a blockchain? – Quora
Merkle Trees – Hacker Noon
Rai stones External links:
rai stones Archives – The Money Project
Rai Stones – Federated States of Micronesia – Atlas Obscura
Rai stones – Econ Page
econpage.com/202/handouts/Rai stones 2.htm
Representative money External links:
What is Representative Money? definition and meaning
Secure multiparty computation External links:
[PDF]Zero-Knowledge from Secure Multiparty Computation
[PDF]Secure Multiparty Computation via Functional …
[PDF]Secure Multiparty Computation for Privacy-Preserving …
Shell money External links:
Shell Money | ferrebeekeeper
Shell money | Article about shell money by The Free Dictionary
Shell Money | Definition of Shell Money by Merriam-Webster
The DAO External links:
The Dao of Dragon Ball Book Series by Derek Padula
Trade beads External links:
Indian Trade Beads | eBay
African trade beads | Etsy
Trade Beads Antique & Vintage | Boone Trading Company
Transaction costs External links:
Bond Trading Transaction Costs – Morningstar, Inc.
[PDF]10-ML-14 Final ML-Financing of Transaction Costs for …
Virtual currency External links:
Bitcoin and Virtual Currency Regulation
Water buffalo External links:
10 Best Water Buffalo Meat Recipes – Yummly
Water Buffalo Sandals Brown on Sale for $21.99 at Hippie Shop
Water Buffalo Trailer – Home | Eastern Surplus